Are you hosting a big party soon? You might start to panic a little bit as the date draws closer. It is completely normal to feel a tinge of excitement. However, you shouldn’t let your excitement get in the way of your party planning efforts. You need to work with a professional Perth party hire to supply you with the equipment you need instead of buying what you need. The experience of an event coordinator will also come in handy when you’re feeling a little overwhelmed.
To get the best deal on your party equipment and get every detail organized, here are a few tips from top Perth party hire experts:
- Research ahead of time. You need to get in touch with at least three party equipment rental companies. If they have a physical office or facility, you can also drop them a visit. Try to learn as much as you can about the services of every individual rental company you are dealing with. It is also important to read the fine print of each company so you can get the best value out of their services.
- Know your party guests. What is the common demographic for your party guests? Do you expect mostly children or adults? Once you are able to identify your audience, you will find it easier to plan what types of tables and chairs to set up, as well as how to decorate the venue.
- Book ahead of time. One advantage of doing your research for a party hire company in advance is the ability to book their services early too. You must take into account the date of your event. Is it held during peak season? If yes, booking at least 2 months prior to the event will guarantee the availability of the services and equipment you need. Bonus tip: some companies will also offer discounts for early bird bookings.
- Stay in touch with suppliers. When you are booking different companies to handle individual aspects of your party (such as food catering, table and chair rentals, etc.) you have to keep them informed at all times. Confirm your reservation with them and notify immediately if there are any changes or cancellations.
- Expect the unexpected. No matter how much you plan, there are certain things that are bound to go wrong. Therefore, you should always have a backup plan in case some things do not work out the way you imagined for them to. This is especially applicable to the weather and the venue for your party. If you have an outdoor party and the weather is unpredictable, consider setting up a tent or marquee. This will ensure the party goes on, rain or shine.
Stress-free party planning is no rocket science. But for first-time party hosts, the task can be understandably overwhelming. You can take a huge weight off your back when you work with a Perth party hire company to help organize the party. If you are looking for one in Perth or surrounding cities in Western Australia, visit http://swaneventhire.com.au.