The process of moving, be it a home or an office, be it local or interstate, is a stressful one in the best of times. Add to that anxiety over how the movers you selected for the job are handling your precious designer furniture or your painting collection, and you have trouble on your hands. It is not easy to trust your cherished furniture, artwork or gadgets to a third party who may or may not take good care of them if you don’t choose carefully. There is always the chance that your precious bone China dinner set arrives at its destination in shards or the end table that you recently spent a small fortune on misses a leg or two. Fortunately, there is help at hand. There are interstate removalists in Sydney, who will take as good care of your furniture and other prized possessions as you yourself would and move them to your new home or office intact. These movers may also offer local services if you are relocating within the state.
As mentioned earlier, it is important to be discerning when you select interstate removalists in Sydney for moving your belongings to a new location. Not only must they take good care of your stuff, but they should also offer these services at rates that you can afford. Companies can get a bad name from reneging on these two deliverables. In other words, they could treat your belongings with less than perfect care and worse, do so after charging exorbitantly for the move.
Therefore, there are certain features you should look out for in a potential mover before you commission a job:
· They should offer both packing and unpacking services in order to make your move less of a headache. Sometimes, one relocates because of a new job and does not have a lot of free time after the move to unpack and set up furniture and other items. Having movers unpack for you is a good way to ensure you focus more on your new life than on the mundane details of a move.
· Packers and movers should use the best available packaging materials to ensure that your belongings arrive at their destination in one piece. Compromising on this aspect can result in damage to goods.
· They should use two layers of protection while packing goods. Items should be wrapped in plastic to prevent stains and other damage. They should also be wrapped in an extra layer when they are strapped into moving vans to keep them secure and prevent them from dislodging in transit.
· They should offer a high degree of attention to detail such as in the case of dismantling and re-assembling large pieces of furniture. They should leave in screws, nuts and bolts in their original locations to make re-assembling simpler.
· Interstate removalists in Sydney should offer 24-hour service. In other words, they should be available over weekends and after business hours to execute moves and should not charge extra for this.